1. Why is your Ministry Named Katholic Beads & More with a K instead of a C?
Well it goes back to love. We had told our family that we were going to start a ministry making Rosary Bracelet Wraps to spread the power of praying the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet and one of our nieces, Sarah, came up with Katholic Beads, a play on words since Kathleen's name starts with Kath. We really liked the name and added the More so we could be open to any possibility that God called us to and not have to change the name. The funny thing is that Katholic with a K is how some other countries and languages spell it and it originally comes from the Greek, katholikos, meaning universal or whole.
2. How may we contact you?
We are available by phone but please be patient with us. We are a small family owned ministry/business. We are closed on Sunday.
Green Contact Button on Website
3. Do we deliver outside of the United States?
No, currently, we do not deliver outside of the United States.
4. How do you contact us regarding Your Story of faith and hope?
Please share your story at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest and we really look forward to getting to know you better and hearing all the wonderful ways God as touched your hearts to grow in faith, love and mercy.
5. Do you have any other delivery methods?
For now, we are utilizing only shipping through USPS.
6. How do we care for our Rosary Bracelet Wraps and religious jewelry?
In order to keep the beads on your Rosary Bracelet Wraps looking as vibrant and valuable as on the first day of purchase, it is important to keep in mind a few basic rules and follow some specific things:
- It is best to keep them separate to avoid scratches. Don't stack them on top of each other. To preserve them, wrap in soft cloth or, to keep silver parts from discoloring, store them in an anti-tarnish pouch (such as these).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or humidity as well as extreme temperatures. To prevent discoloration and damage, store them in a cool dry place.
- Avoid exposure to cleaning chemicals, perfumes, soaps, hair spray, body lotion and so on.
- To clean gemstones, it is not recommended to use steaming, ultrasonic or boiling methods. These are too harsh of treatments for some stones. The best method of cleaning most gems and jewelry is to rinse with a mild soap and water. Wipe with a soft, untreated cloth that is not impregnated with abrasive materials. Dry gemstones and settings thoroughly before wearing or storing.
As a rule of thumb: Like fine jewelry, your Rosary Bracelet Wraps should be the last thing you put on when getting dressed and the first thing you remove at the end of the day. :)
7. Do you have a gift option?
We currently do not but we offer white gift boxes to purchase at $2.00 each.
8. Why do you charge sales tax over the internet for customers in PA and NJ?
We are required by law since our Ministry is not a non-profit and is a business formed in PA. Also, since we physically promote our ministry and supporting products in the state of NJ, we are required by law to charge sales tax to all internet customers residing in NJ. Thank you for your support!
9. Return Policy (revised Jan 2018):
We do not accept returns or exchanges since all products are personal wear items. We offer a 90 day guarantee from date of purchase (with proof of purchase) for free repair including shipping costs. All original parts must be included for repair. After that, we offer free repair if all pieces are present but do not cover shipping cost. If there is ever any particular issue or question regarding a product, we are available by phone or email and will be happy to work with you. Thank you!