1. Why is your Ministry named Katholic Beads & More with a K instead of a C?
One of our nieces, Sarah, playfully came up with our company name, Katholic Beads, as a play on combining the name of one of our co-founders, Kathleen, with the name of the business: Kath + Catholic = Katholic. We really liked it and added the More so we could be open to any future possibilities of expansion that God called us to without having to change the name. We later discovered that Katholic is spelled with a K in some other countries and languages and that it originally comes from the Greek, katholikos, meaning universal or whole.
2. How may we contact you? We are available by phone, email and directly from our website (Sundays we are closed):
No, currently, we do not deliver outside of the United States.
5. Do you have a gift option?
Our packaging slips can come with a special note that you can add to your order at time of purchase and it does not contain the price on it. We currently do not offer special gift wrapping.
6. Why do you charge sales tax over the internet for customers in PA and NJ?
We are required to do so by law since we physically sell our products in these states.
7. Return Policy (revised May 2021):
8. Covid 19 Prevention Policy: